TO AUTHORS and WRITERS - DO YOU NEED CHEAP BOOK PROMOTIONS? Got a FREE or Discounted promo Book? Advertise to 130,000+ Loyal Twitter BOOK Lovers / Readers for $5 only ...

Try it now! Special Discounts even for as LOW as $1 per day http://cheapbookpromotions.blogspot.com


Sweet Cravings(Blood Rose Book 1)


Elisabeth Morgan Popolow (author) has created very intricate characters and a vampire novel that isn’t like any I’ve read before. Sweet Cravings is truly unique and sucks you in until the very end. I’ve recommended the book to all my friends and family who love vampires and paranormal romance. Very excited for Book 2!

When Lily woke that morning up she never imagined the next time she woke she would be a vampire. Sweet Cravings sheds light on all of those awkward and sometimes embarrassing issues a newly turned vampire has to deal with. Lily has a wonderful guide turned friend in Sang to help her learn the ropes. She also has the man that turned her, Darius, whom she isn't always very fond of.

I love the interactions between Lily and Sang. I also really like how the author has made the characters develop by themselves and together with their interactions with each other.

There are some subtle inconsistencies that bothered me a little bit but overall I liked the book. It was a fun quick read. I will read the next one if/when I come across it in the future, I don't think I would go out of my way to get it though.